Monday, July 22, 2013

Here is the first piece I made...

 Bead Hoarders Blog Hop entry...
I would have put these on my blog sooner, but as my daughter is due to have the latest grandson any minute now, was otherwise occupied attending to a 'false alarm'! :) Sorry about that...hope some will come by to see these, or revisit me to catch them now....Ev
 This first piece is made with tigers eye that is a blue/black and yellow/brown mix...they are just some of the loveliest colors I've ever seen!
And the second....

This second one is made with a beaded bead that I found interesting, it turned out unexpectedly nice! The colors of the beaded bead matched up perfectly with the bulge beads and the ovals with the leaf pattern on them. I was very pleased with the results. Hope you like them both!
I could have made many, many, MANY more...as I have been 'hoarding' beads for quite some time now...I won't confess to how long though, but if you are a beader too, you can just guess, I'll bet!...:) Ev

9 comments:

  1. Love the color combinations. both pieces are absolutely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right :-)The first piece with the tigers eye is soooooo shiny, I love all the colours too♥ A really pretty necklace! Have a ☼ nice summer...☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never :-)! It's great that you managed to make and post your jewellery despite the impending grandson situation. Love the first necklace - the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ev both of your necklaces are great. You made good use of some of your hoard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both creations are stunning, esepcially like the way the colors coordinate so well in the second one. Now, for the important news ~ Grandma???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your designs turned out so nice. I especially like that first one. I hope your newest grandbaby has made it safely into the world. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pieces! I like them both--but I think the first one might be my favorite. The colors and the design are just gorgeous. Thank you so, so much for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pieces but my favorite is the tigers eye...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete