Thursday, February 14, 2013

I see by viewing Cindy's blog that she rec'd the list for the beads I sent her for the Bead Soup Party! Here is a picture of the beads that she sent me...am looking forward to seeing what I can do with them!











...and here is a picture of what I sent to her with the list of what I included in the package:

Here is the list:   1 large egg shaped focal, lavender & white ceramic bead
                           2 purple grape cluster lampwork beads
                           6 pressed glass green leaves
                           3 purple/green bumpy lampwork beads
                            green lentil freshwater pearls (didn't count them)
                           1 pewter grape leaf clasp
                           2 lavender seed beaded beads
                           2 lavender rhinestone beaded beads
                           2 pewter spacers
                           8 silver plated oval cut out spacers
                           3, 4, &10 green round press glass beads (3 sizes)

No comments:

Post a Comment